We offer 2 server locations, both of which are in state-of-the-art data centers with multiple-homed premium bandwidth providers. All of our physical servers have 1Gbps Uplinks.
Below, you will find information regarding our locations. You may also download a 100MB test file or ping the IP address from your local machine to see what kind of response time / connectivity you get to our servers.
Check our servers statuses [button link=”https://www.energizedit.com/servers-statuses”]Servers Statuses[/button]
Buffalo, New York, USA:
– Test IP/Download: http://188.8.131.52/test100.bin
– 2,900,000 Square Foot Building
– VoxNet IP Transit
– Triple-layer Security
– Many Connectivity Options
[map location=”Buffalo, New York”][/map]
Chicago, Illinois, USA:
– Test our network (Ping, Traceroute, Host, MTR & Files):http://184.108.40.206
– 485,000 Square Foot Building
– nLayer, NTT, and extensive local peering
– Bullet-resistant protection at security check-in along with level III walls and doors
– SSAE16 certified ensuring that our processes and procedures meet or exceed the strictest of standards
[map location=”Chicago, Illinois”][/map]
– Test our network (Ping, Traceroute, Host, MTR & Files):http://220.127.116.11
– 68,000 square feet gross; 64,000 square feet of raised-floor datacenter space.
– Dallas network consist of Zayo and TierPoint. Further connectivity options exist onsite
[map location=”Dallas, Texas”][/map]
Manage Cookie Consent
We use technologies like cookies to store and/or access device information. We do this to improve browsing experience and to show (non-) personalized ads. Consenting to these technologies will allow us to process data such as browsing behavior or unique IDs on this site. Not consenting or withdrawing consent, may adversely affect certain features and functions.
The technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network.
The technical storage or access is necessary for the legitimate purpose of storing preferences that are not requested by the subscriber or user.
The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for statistical purposes.The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for anonymous statistical purposes. Without a subpoena, voluntary compliance on the part of your Internet Service Provider, or additional records from a third party, information stored or retrieved for this purpose alone cannot usually be used to identify you.
The technical storage or access is required to create user profiles to send advertising, or to track the user on a website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes.